[time-nuts] KS-24361 REF-0 standalone

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sat Aug 15 08:48:48 EDT 2015

I also did a quick write up recently about how I added the 10MHz test point
 output to my REF-1.

Hi Daniel

Many thanks for your 10Mhz write up for the REF-1, that's very interesting
and a nice bit of detective work.

Back in January I took a quick look at the underside of a  REF-1 board in
the area beneath the oscillator and identified what seemed  to be a pick off
point very close to the output of the 10MHz doubler.
I'm pretty sure it was sinusoidal but can't remember for sure now and  I
never did find the time to get back to it and check it  properly.

I'll attach a copy of my very brief notes just in case it might  give you a
starting point for your search for a cleaner signal but if it  doesn't get
through to the list I'll send you a copy direct.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR