[time-nuts] Troubleshooting Fluke PM6681

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 16 15:43:39 EDT 2015

I am not sure if this could be related but I have worked on several of these and found the power supply caps can often be a problem and cause the instrument to display a wide range of issues related to the excess PS noise. This problem is more common with the 6681R which runs a bit hotter.
Cheers;
Thomas Knox