[time-nuts] HP5065A C-field current is temperature sensitive

timeok at timeok.it timeok at timeok.it
Wed Aug 19 16:01:01 EDT 2015

Hi Poul-Henning Kamp,

What you write is very interesting.
A series of updates starting from the capacitors to the conversion to Super Model (from Corby) with the application of the band pass filter on the lamp greatly improve the initial performance . I am sure that the 20V.regulator circuit  and the C Field regulator, can be significantly improved.
An old uA723 can be a good solution for regulator and reference for the C Field current generator.
I think I will work at it , it would be interesting we can exchange more information. |

Luciano
Timeok