[time-nuts] Running voltages through MVAR (In re: HP5065)

Poul-Henning Kamp phk at phk.freebsd.dk
Sun Aug 23 14:16:33 EDT 2015

I have decided it is finally time to come clean about one of my
"trade secrets":  I sometimes run voltages through MVAR.

Sometimes I also run temperatures, kilowatts and anything else
I happen to have a time-series of through the MVAR.

In this case, it tells us a lot about why the C-field current of
my HP5065 is unstable:

	http://phk.freebsd.dk/hacks/HP5065A/20150822_mvar/index.html

I'm not done collecting data for the resulting effect on the HP5065
performance, but so far it looks like the MVAR floor is half of
what it used to be.