[time-nuts] Trimble GPS board

Bob Benward rbenward at verizon.net
Sun Aug 23 22:55:35 EDT 2015

Arthur,
You are correct, I missed that regulator, but may other Trimble oscillators
are powered by +12V.  That's what led me down the wrong path.  I still
suspect that it might have been designed for +12V, as +6.5V is not a common
supply rail.

I just got my Trimble board yesterday and hope to have it running this week.
I am still wrestling with my Z3801, trying to get it to run with a Morion
MV89, but then that crapped out.  Now trying to get it to work with a
Efratom OCXO.

Bob