[time-nuts] SRS PRS10 repair

Brian M brayniac at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:35:22 EDT 2015

The earlier suggestion of a missing inverter seems to be the right thing to
chase this evening. I was able to add an inverter and decode the first few
characters on a scope. I get the expected DC1-CR-P-R-S sequence.

Thanks for the input on this. I'll reply back after I've had more time to
hack at this.

- Brian