[time-nuts] looking for SMT oscillator SC cut, with no oven

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Wed Aug 26 16:04:41 EDT 2015

Hello, Jim,

I suppose that one of the alternatives that you've explored are the
ABLNO from Abracon http://www.abracon.com/Precisiontiming/ABLNO.pdf

They say that they are 3rd overtone, but it seems more an AT-cut than a
SC, and anyway is around 10dB poorer than your requirements. An I
suppose that to make surgery in an AOCJY (that fully meets your
requirement) to remove the oven will not be adequate :) Also it is a bit
bulky...

Regards,

Javier