[time-nuts] Stanford Research 725

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Mon Aug 31 06:30:11 EDT 2015

Good Morning, link does not work, Ulrich

In a message dated 8/30/2015 9:00:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org writes:

Hi  Ulrich,

On 08/30/2015 09:58 PM, KA2WEU--- via time-nuts wrote:
>  This is the measured phase noise of the 10 MHz output. Not quite state
of
> the art but stable frequency .
>
> Any other data of  other oscillator available ?   73 de Ulrich

For the fun of it  I did a few quick and dirty measurements some time
back, with plots like  these:
https://rubidium.dyndns.org/~magnus/time/timelab/OSA8600_HP5065A_OSA8600_201
20618_1.png

White-noise  isn't spectacular on them, but 1/f^3 isn't too shabby.

With some  clean-up I should be able to do some more of these.

73 de Magnus  SA0MAD
time-nuts mailing  list -- time-nuts at febo.com
To unsubscribe, go to
and follow the  instructions there.