[time-nuts] HP5065A C-field current is temperature sensitive

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Mon Aug 31 20:13:44 EDT 2015

Attached is a frequency plot of my 5065A vs. GPS (via PPS) over about 6
months.  Note the changed freq and slope between about MJD 57205 and
57235.  That correlates to the month we were out of town on vacation,
with the air conditioning set about 6 degrees higher than normal.
(There was probably less differential than that in the basement lab vs.
the thermostat upstairs, so don't try to do any absolute measurements
from this.)