[time-nuts] Lessay and Soutons French LORAN Stations Shutting Down

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Fri Dec 11 10:50:36 EST 2015

Hi

Yes, the Austron (at least the one I ran back in the 80’s) really does not care if it has a master or not.
If you want traceability of the signal, it needs the master.

Navigation wise, the slaves become useless once the master for that chain goes off the air. Unless
there is a new master set up, the slaves will be shutting down fairly soon.

Bob