[time-nuts] Lessay and Soutons French LORAN Stations Shutting Down

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 13:24:01 EST 2015

And with some Luck the US appears very interested in eLORAN.
I have my Austrons running right now on 87900. They have one transmitter.
But it emits the master and a fake secondary (Y). This is a 2 week test but
there have been a number of longer duration tests starting this year.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL