[time-nuts] 5370B stop trigger not working

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 00:55:32 EST 2015

Hi all,

My stop trigger has stopped working on my 5370B (a while back - just
getting around to fixing it).

I have gone through the troubleshooting process from the manual and it
seems to point to A4U2 (Schmidt trigger) being faulty.

Fixing this looks like a decent job of: sourcing a part, removing the front
panel, removing board A4, desoldering, and reassembling.

Before I dive into this, does anyone have any advice? Most important being
the Schmidt trigger - where do I get one?

Regards,

Jim Palfreyman