[time-nuts] LTE Lite time error

Keith Loiselle keith.loiselle at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 00:33:38 EST 2015

NAVCEN issued an alert regarding receiver errors in handling the current
pending leap second data like has occurred with the Skytraq receiver.
Several brands/models were affected.  I have not seen the original alert,
but here is an article summarizing:

http://www.insidegnss.com/node/4398

Keith

Keith