[time-nuts] Event based Kalman Filter for Clock Synchronization

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Thu Feb 12 05:17:48 EST 2015

Hi,

As usual, while looking for something completely different i stumbled
over this interesting paper[1]. I know a few people here are dealing
with clock synchronization where the synchronization is not really
continious (think NTP) and i think for those this might be worth
to have a look at.

That said, I hardly know anything about Kalman Filters (or adapative
control in general). So I would appreciate if someone who knows this
stuff could give his oppinion on the paper.

			Attila Kinali

PS: If the paywall is a problem, contact me off list

[1] "An Event-Based Kalman Filter for Clock Synchronization",
by Giada Giorgi. 2015
http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TIM.2014.2340631

use without that foundation.