[time-nuts] Looking for advice to get a submillisecond setup

Matt mattator at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 05:48:15 EST 2015

Thanks for all the advice received on and off list.
My main doubt was about the quality of cheap receivers but you cleared
that doubt. To answer a few questions, the antenna would be put on top
of the building on top right corner of
http://referentiel.nouvelobs.com/file/2458497.jpg (the only square
with some kind of roof) in Paris. So I am confident we can receive a
good signal here. I don't think the tower could be a problem.

Regards
Matt