[time-nuts] Z3801A Oven Controller Schematic Needed

Craig Anderson w9cla at baldwin-telecom.net
Tue Jan 13 12:21:07 EST 2015

I had a recent meltdown (flameout really) of a 10ufd 35 volt Tantalum on the
bottom side of the main oven controller board near J-16,  the 9 pin
connector coming from the power supply board.

Does anyone have the section of the schematic that covers that area.  I did
get the component values of the parts in the area that were destroyed but
the foil is damaged and I need to see the interconnections in order to
repair the board.

Thanks,

Craig W9CLA