[time-nuts] question Alan deviation measured with Timelab and counters

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Jan 18 22:16:11 EST 2015

John,

Your new three-corner hat feature is really cool. Already tried it, even
if I did not spend quality time on setting source labels correctly.

Whenever I have a setup capable of running it, I will test-spin it again.

I suspect that when you make separate measurements, the noise of the
individual sources does not match up perfectly which may reduce quality,
especially systematics like hum.

Cheers,
Magnus