[time-nuts] Ublox 6T receiver, noisy PPS.

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Jan 22 07:06:26 EST 2015

Hi

I think I would add a few things to the logging list as well:

1) Filter state in the the controller (if it’s multi state).
2) EFC voltage, either directly with a DVM , or as a DAC setting.
3) Temperature, even as an once a minute output from a cheap USB temperature gizmo.

That’s not to say that any of the above is likely to be a big issue in solving the current problem. You never know what will come up next …

Bob