[time-nuts] GPS leap second pending (TBolt/Heather)

John Miles john at miles.io
Fri Jan 23 23:34:23 EST 2015

Agreed that simply showing the status of the leap-pending bit is the logical thing to do, and it's definitely not something I would call a bug.  It would be extremely cool, though, if it used the data from packet 0x58 to display a countdown timer.  I'd volunteer to make the change, but I have an excellent excuse to avoid doing so, namely that I'm going to be offline for a few days while I move. :)

This also means that the test/demo server at ke5fx.dyndns.org:45000 will be down for a while, probably at least a week.  If you click on the "KE5FX TBolt (Seattle, USA)" link and it times out, that'll be why.

-- john, KE5FX
Miles Design LLC