[time-nuts] LTE Lite time error

Bill Beam wbeam at gci.net
Sun Jan 25 20:47:06 EST 2015

Odd indeed.  My LTE-lite is one second late, appears to have already added the pending leap second.
I can compare with four other GPS timeing receivers using time pulse on DCD line.  The NMEA data
reports in error.  I am awaiting reply from JL.  This is not good for an eBay sniper....

Bill, NL7F

On Sun, 25 Jan 2015 12:12:55 -0800, Tom Van Baak wrote:

>Hi Paul,

>Odd, my LTE-Lite appears spot on. Let's take this off-list and see what's going on.

>If anyone else has been logging SkyTraq NMEA or binary from the LTE-Lite let us know.

Bill Beam
NL7F