[time-nuts] SR620 question

Gerhard Hoffmann dk4xp at arcor.de
Wed Jan 28 08:41:59 EST 2015

Am 28.01.2015 um 00:23 schrieb Magnus Danielson:

> It locks it up with a PLL. See page 9 in PDF below, smack in the
> middle is the input circuit and PLL.
>
> This page also gives you all the hints of how to wire in a better
> oscillator if you wish.
>
>> 2 I have seen that the manual has a parts list and references the
>> circuit
>> diagrams, but they are not included in the pdf. Are the circuits
>> somewhere
>> out there?
>
> http://www.ko4bb.com/manuals/81.226.54.139/SR620_Universal_Time_Interval_Counter_Schematics.pdf

Simply pasting the link did not work, but it was close enough :-)

Thanks, also to Charles!

After Bob's comment, I have ordered it with the oven. Should be here  in
.de in a good week.

>> My 5370A has become so unreliable that it needs replacement.
>
> What issues do you see?

Erratic blinking of the display, probably column drivers, but not only,
bad switches that
seem to stick now & then..  For some time, it was enough to remove and
re-insert the
boards, but no more. I don't have the time now to look deeply into it.
All would not be lost.  It has a nice 10811.

regards, Gerhard