[time-nuts] Clock stability and its measures

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Thu Jan 29 15:58:47 EST 2015

Hi Attila,

What is your crowd?

For telecom or other data-recovery (where the "jitter" thread is
relevant), you may want to also cover MTIE for instance.

Also, you want to speak about "wander".

I'll toss you my slides from my 5 h lecture this Monday. The audience
was a bit different, but maybe you get some ideas and I can explain some
of the points.

Cheers,
Magnus