[time-nuts] Controlling the 5370A via GPIB

Bob Stewart bob at evoria.net
Mon Jul 6 23:52:20 EDT 2015

I need to capture the time between the PPS and the OCXO on my GPSDO to fine-tune my calibration curve.  I'm having good luck doing this with my 5335A, which of course, has less resolution than my 5370A.  But, when I setup the 5370A with what I think is the right setup, every 6th or 7th value is off by many ns.  If you have experience capturing a 5370A over GPIB under this type of circumstance and are willing to take a look at my GPIB setup commands, could you contact me off list?
Bob - AE6RV
bob at evoria.net