[time-nuts] US export regulations for TICs

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Jul 7 09:28:07 EDT 2015

Moin,

As we need a need a proper TIC here to do our research, we are
going to buy one from ebay form a seller in the US and let a friend
who is in the US at the approriate time and can pick it up to bring
it back in the plane.

Now the big question is, are there any export regulations regarding
such equipment and if yes, where do I find it? (my search didnt show
up anything approriate). Yes I know it's a boat anchor and that takeing
it in a plane is kind of iffy, but it's better than shipping it.

Thanks in advance
				Attila Kinali
use without that foundation.