[time-nuts] beaglebones, time, web services

John Laur johnlaur at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 16:34:51 EDT 2015

A small task queue or message queue would serve the purpose of tying the
webserver to the other external tasks: 1) Web server queues job; 2) polls
via ajax for status or they could run syncronously. Python is not my forte
but there are a number that look like they integrate very well with python.
A couple that look like they might be suitable from a quick google are huey
or celery.

John