[time-nuts] UrsaNav LORAN next test date

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 09:09:29 EDT 2015

Dan
I have several 2100s and 2100Fs and they are a really good unit. Feed in
your local reference and it will tell you the offset from the loran
station. The loran signal typically uses 3 CS references. Certainly
distance and propagation enter into the picture as far as accuracy goes.
But as an alternate reference to GPS you can't complain.
If you can find a marine loran c boat preamp and antenna you are in
business.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL