[time-nuts] Re GPS Leap Second

Mike Cook michael.cook at sfr.fr
Thu Jul 16 12:13:06 EDT 2015

> Le 16 juil. 2015 à 12:52, Blair Lade <blairl at bettanet.net.au> a écrit :
>
> Hi All,
>
> I've just joined time nuts so go easy on me!
>

> An interesting 'moment' in time was had during the leap second!
>
> The Symmetricon 2100 I have is fitted with the modified Heol GPS.
>
> According to the video I took of the front LCD displays, it repeated the
> first second,
>
> ie
>
> 58,59,00,01,01,02,03

  I don’t think anyone else on the list has reported this. It might be worth while reporting it to the manufacturer , with your box’s firmware revision. They were very responsive to the initial rollover issue and may be able to confirm the origin. It could well be the 2100’s firmware rather than the receiver.