[time-nuts] 10MHz Square to Sine Wave Conversion

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Thu Jul 16 17:53:16 EDT 2015

Hi

The simple approach is to buffer it with a few ‘125 buffers in parallel. Then convert
to sine wave with a T-network matching section. There are a lot of matching calculators
on the web. Something in the 50 to 200 ohm input range and 50 ohm output is a reasonable
way to go. More gates and higher power = more output. Lower input impedance = more output.

Bob