[time-nuts] Ublox LEA-6T CFG-PRT command question

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Fri Jul 17 10:34:27 EDT 2015

On Thu, 16 Jul 2015 23:07:49 +0000 (UTC)
Bob Stewart <bob at evoria.net> wrote:

> I want to change the UART1 port speed on my LEA-6T via message string from my
> GPSDO board.  I had assumed that I would have to discover (or know) the baud
> rate already set on the LEA-6T in order to change it.  But it appears that
> the LEA-6T can receive messages at any baud rate, but you need to send baud
> rate change commands at the baud rate you wish to change it to.  Can anyone
> verify if this is the case?  I can't find anything in the documentation I
> have that addresses this question.  Maybe it's just obvious to everyone else?

Have you tried to send that question to the u-blox support?
They would be the right ones to answer it (and properly document it).

If you don't get an anwswer within a reasonable time (let's say a week or two)
please let me know.

			Attila Kinali

use without that foundation.