[time-nuts] 5 x 2 x 3 = 30 MHz

KA2WEU at aol.com KA2WEU at aol.com
Sat Jul 18 05:52:37 EDT 2015

Good morning,

the AT Cut is inherently noisier then the SC cut but the SC has some
spurious resonances  modes. Measurements below 1 Hz are very tricky as the
oscillator must be (more or less) insulated from hum, infrared (heater) .  Here I
am still struggling .

Ulrich N1UL

In a message dated 7/17/2015 9:59:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,