[time-nuts] how to find low noise transistors

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Sun Jul 19 19:20:48 EDT 2015

Hate to be an echo but be very careful. What you can get on EBay is things
like rejects, rebranded junk, used pulls. Reports have been published where
even parts that sell for 10 cents were profitable enough to rebrand parts.
A case of say 10th spoils of 5,000 each transistors can be had for less
then $5 and it cost about 2 cents to remark them.