[time-nuts] What is maximum digits that can SR620 display?

Hui Zhang ba6it at 163.com
Tue Jul 21 08:25:58 EDT 2015

Dear Group:
    I have a SR620 Universal Time Interval Counter, I know it has a 16 digit LSD, my question is can these all 16 digit  displayed in same time?
    I have tried feed it with 1Ghz frequency, or just feed 1Mhz frequency by pressing both the up and down arrow keys together toggles the x1000 expand  frequency,  I have also tried use 100s gate time to get more resolution, but all of these method doesn't work. So, can anyone tell me what is exactly maximum digits that can SR620 display?

Regards.

Hui Zhang /BA6IT