[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt CPR?

skipp Isaham skipp025 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 28 15:11:35 EDT 2015

Trimble Thunderbolt CPR?

An Ebay purchased Trimble Thunderbolt arrived DOA, it has no rs-232 output
and I should also check the 10 MHz output soon. I'd like to have an initial
look at a diagram to see if there are any "user serviceable parts" on board.

Initial web searching suggests the schematic is not easily located.

Would anyone have a source (even if I have to pay for it) of a diagram and/or
any initial suggestions to trouble shoot an appearing to be dead Thunderbolt.

I have a working Thunderbolt available for relative comparisons, sitting right next
to the DOA unit.

Again, thank you in advance for your replies.

regards,

skipp

skipp025 at yahoo dot com