[time-nuts] Source of Rubidium Lamp for Efratom FRK

Mike Niven mfniven at ymail.com
Wed Jul 29 11:23:06 EDT 2015

Thanks for the comment Bob.  Tracing Efratom through the ages, I see they are now Microsemi.  I wonder whether they will still have a lamp for such a geriatric Rb source and at what price - probably more than the cost of the complete Racal 9475?  I will follow it up anyway as I hardly ever see working or scrap FRKs for sale in the UK.