[time-nuts] Modulation Domain Analysis

Bill Byrom time at radio.sent.com
Wed Jun 17 22:05:59 EDT 2015

Bob, the TVC501 was one of many Tektronix TM500 (manually controlled)
and TM5000 (manual or GPIB controlled) plug-in instruments and power
supplies. Some of these were very popular, such as the PS5004 precision
programmable power supply and DC5009 programmable counter. The TM500 non-
programmable modules were offered for over 20 years, from 1972 till the
early 1990's. http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/TM500_system
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/Category:TM500_series_plugins
http://w140.com/tekwiki/wiki/Category:TM5000_series_plugins

The Spectracom 8163 was a third party WWVB receiver which was powered by
a TM500 mainframe. A number of other companies produced modules which
were powered by TM500 mainframes.

--
Bill Byrom N5BB