[time-nuts] potential source for cheap copy of labview

Gav the.mechatronics.guy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 16:45:40 EDT 2015

They provide an evaluation version that lasts for 45 days, and if you like
it you can buy the 'LabView Home Bundle' for $49.

Apparently the home version is Windows-only, which I sadly didn't realise
till after a 1.4GB download. I can't complain too much, though, given the
price and the feature set of LabView. I might see if I can commandeer
another laptop just to use with it.