[time-nuts] potential source for cheap copy of labview

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Sat Jun 20 20:48:22 EDT 2015

Hi Dave:

When I was working with LV you could run the program on a Mac, Windows or Unix without any changes.
It's my understanding that's still true.

Note the instruments that accept SCPI commands are pretty much interchangeable.  It's the "R2D2" commands that are model
number specific.

The software is coming via Fedex ground from Washington state so should be here in a few days, more then.

Mail_Attachment --
Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com