[time-nuts] FE-5680A commands

Cube Central cubecentral at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 10:54:48 EDT 2015

Hi there

I've come across the following resources for the one I was fooling with...

Here, on the archive of this list:
https://www.febo.com/pipermail/time-nuts/2008-June/031663.html

Some more information:
http://www.leapsecond.com/museum/fei5650a/

A really good PDF here:
http://www.dd1us.de/Downloads/precise%20reference%20frequency%20rev%201_0.pdf

A datasheet with more information on the hexadecimal frequency setting:
http://www.analog.com/media/en/technical-documentation/data-sheets/AD9830.pdf

Hope some of this helps!

	-Randal "r3" of CubeCentral