[time-nuts] Motorola Oncore UT+ firmware upgrade & backup power questions

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 17:02:49 EDT 2015

Bobs description is accurate. As an example we had a power hit last night.
My gps rcvr came up at some odd time. (normally its all fine in 10-30
seconds) I guessed the battery was bad its been 5 years. Sure enough
sometime later in hours the time is correct. Time to get a screw driver and
battery. :-)
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL