[time-nuts] Lady Heather leap second display

Tom Harris celephicus at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 20:42:00 EDT 2015

Sounds like my sort of party. I went to a similar party, the drinks were
all served in laboratory glassware and the host did his party trick of
drinking liquid nitrogen and rolling it around his mouth so that it did not
burn him, and then spitting it out onto the floor where it immediately
evaporated. He also dipped people's cigarettes in liquid oxygen, this turns
them into miniature firecrackers when lit, all the more fun if they are in
someones mouth at the time! The invites had the time/date in Unix seconds
since 1970.

Tom Harris <celephicus at gmail.com>