[time-nuts] Jackson labs fury gpsdo with docxo for sale

Mark Spencer mark at alignedsolutions.com
Thu Jun 25 11:30:51 EDT 2015

Hi I'm wondering if there is any interest in my Jackson labs fury (desktop version) with the docxo option.   I purchased it new from Jackson Labs in 2012.

It has sat on a shelf powered up for almost the entire time I have owned it.  I've been very happy with the unit but I haven't made much use of it over the last year and don't foresee any future need for it.

I'm not in a huge hurry to sell it but I would be looking for 1,250 USD plus insured shipping from Canada (also the buyer would need to pay any taxes or duties that are payable by the buyer.)  I would include the power supply it shipped with from Jackson labs.

I'm also looking at selling it via some other channels as well so it may be gone soon.

Please contact me off list if you are interested in pursuing this.   I'm happy to send photos and provide more details to an interested party.

Thanks
Mark Spencer
Mark at alignedsolutions.com