[time-nuts] magnetic electronic components

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Fri Jun 26 13:51:23 EDT 2015

>BTW: I really like to work with Würth. I know very few components companies
>that go so much out of their way to help a struggling engineer to get his
>project done. And they never ask about the volume of your project. You need
>help, you get help.

In the US if you live in a area that has a local Allied or similar
mega-distrib's office, get to know one of the sales or technical reps in
the office. Quite easy to do if you go to a few of the free seminars they
always host. Most of the technical guys and gals are very open to helping
the little guy. Be honest that your interest is for yourself or your a one
man show.