[time-nuts] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: Ultra High Stability Time Base Options for 53132A

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Sun May 3 20:08:40 EDT 2015

I have removed the HP Opt 010 board from my 53132A and installed the MV89 variant from Poland.  So far, looks good.

Having done that, C2, C3, C4, and C5 on the HP 53132-60011 board that I 'modified' to a 53132-60016 board, appear to be .01 uF SMT caps.  The 'take home' message here is that the 53132-60011 board, on which C2, C3, C4 and C5 reside, appear to be 10 nF (aka 0.01 uF caps) as best I can measure with my 'Smart Tweezers'.

These parts are not on the 53132-60016 board.

Charles Steinmetz has annotated the schematic of the 53132-60011 board to clarify some issues as well.

Please add these values to your schematics.

I'll see if I can make a modification to the schematic and upload the details to Didier's site.

Hope this helps.

Joe