[time-nuts] Lucent KS-24361/Thunderbolt antenna advice sought.

Oghma oghma at live.co.uk
Mon May 4 08:18:52 EDT 2015

Hi, all
I've only recently joined time-nuts, having recently become interested in having a stable, accurate frequency reference available - mainly for amateur radio applications in the 1-24GHz region.

Anyway, I have a Trimble Thunderbolt GPSDO, and a Lucent KS-24361 (REF 0 & REF 1 units), and would like to have them both connected to the same antenna. I know that the KS-24361 puts out a dc feed on the TNC to power an active antenna, but am not sure whether the Thunderbolt does the same...
So, can anyone who knows a little more about these two units recommend an antenna that will be suitable for both?

Sorry if this is too basic a question for this list - I have had a look though a lot of the archive, but I can't seem to find the answer, and there doesn't appear to be a decent search facility :(

Many thanks, in advance for any advice/ recommendations

John

Sent tomorrow, from my time machine.