[time-nuts] Tymserve 2100 thinks it's 1995?

Robert Watzlavick rocket at watzlavick.com
Mon May 4 22:09:25 EDT 2015

Mine was fine until I power cycled it :(   I can confirm that even with
the v4.1 firmware, power cycling it causes the date to revert back to
1995.  A software restart as listed below seems to restore the correct
date for awhile but it eventually reverts back to the wrong year.  Maybe
some smart guy can reverse engineer the binary and patch it.  It must
have already been patched once by the vendor since it seems unlikely the
GPS firmware would have been updated.

Luckily I have an ET-6000 so I can always feed IRIG-B from it into the
TS-2100 until it too exhibits the rollover bug.  After that runs out, I
can use the 1 PPS input.

-Bob