[time-nuts] Ultra High Stability Time Base Options for 53132A

Charles Steinmetz csteinmetz at yandex.com
Tue May 5 11:26:49 EDT 2015

Joe and I discovered some component value errors in the schematic I
posted yesterday.  I uploaded a corrected schematic to Didier's
site.  The filename of the corrected schematic is:

"HP_53132-60011_Timebase_Support_Board_schematic_redrawn.pdf"

When it comes off quarantine, you will be able to search for it at
<http://www.ko4bb.com/manuals/>.

Changes:  R5, R6, R7, R8, and R9 changed from 5.6k to 56.2 ohms.

For those who are wondering, the circuitry Joe drew in, which is
present on the 60011 Timebase Support Board but not on the 60016
support board, is a buffer amplifier for the output of the 10811 OCXO
in counters with Option 010 or 012.

Best regards,

Charles