[time-nuts] TymServe 2100 1995 Issue - A Kludgy Fix

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue May 5 07:49:51 EDT 2015

Hi

The simple list of devices susceptible to this problem is:

Almost all of them from before 1998, many of them after that.

The issue is inherent in the design of the GPS coding and un-aided
recovery of that coding. The need to address it only was apparent to
most marketing departments after the first batch of gear started failing
in the late 90’s.

Bob