[time-nuts] Important parameters for a GPS/GNSS antenna

"Björn Gabrielsson" bg at lysator.liu.se
Thu May 7 14:57:56 EDT 2015

Also consider phase wind up.

   http://www.navipedia.net/index.php/Carrier_Phase_Wind-up_Effect

Sure there are also some papers on rotating antennas.

http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Simon_Banville/publication/257945217_Antenna_Rotation_and_Its_Effects_on_Kinematic_Precise_Point_Positioning/links/0deec5266c9c6ac718000000.pdf

"Due to the polarization of GPS signals, carrier-phase
measurements made by GPS receivers are affected by the
orientation of the antenna. "

"On the other hand, code measurements are not affected by
this effect. "

--

    Björn