[time-nuts] antenna, which to keep?

W2HX w2hx at w2hx.com
Fri May 8 19:10:07 EDT 2015

Hi folks. I am divesting myself of one of my GPS receivers, an old Datum 9390 which works quite well (for my purposes anyway).  I am bringing it to Dayton and want to also provide a new owner with an antenna so they can be up and running straight away. I have two antennas and I was wondering which is the "better" one (to keep) and which will get the job done.

One is domed and labeled "Radiall / Larsen GPS00015" the other is conical and labeled symetricom. I believe the symmetricom is model 58532A?

If you had to part with one and keep one, which would be which? Or maybe they are equal?
thanks

73 Eugene W2HX