[time-nuts] Acquired a Symmetricom 5817A-05Q / Power connector Question

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Sat May 9 10:29:56 EDT 2015

My bad and sorry I just realized that N connector is the power to the
antenna.
So the coax is the way to feed it. It can be anything actually coax is just
convenient. Also the N connector on the left can be used to power the
system if you add a 0 ohm chip and the small bypass caps.
Really great pix for anyone that wants to homebrew there own.
Regards
Paul